For our patients and their families
Information Regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
The Cache Valley Women’s Center remains committed to providing high-quality and compassionate care while ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients and staff. As our knowledge of COVID-19 grows, we look at everything we can do to keep our communities healthy. This requires frequent updating and revising of our policies.
To follow along with CDC guidelines, we are asking that all patients wear a mask when they come into our office for appointments, lab work, etc.
By wearing masks to your appointments:
- You help protect the community should the healthcare worker or the patient have
presymptomatic or asymptomatic COVID-19 infection.
- You will protect our healthcare workers should they come in close contact with an individual with either presymptomatic or mild COVID-19 infections.
We are allowing one accompanying adult, 18 or older to come with patients to all appointments.
- No children will be allowed to come to appointments.
- Please leave your children at home or in your vehicle WITH a supervising adult.
- Everyone who enters our office will have a temperature check at the front desk.
*We ask that all patients use hand sanitizer when entering the office (located at the front desk, and all throughout the office) and when leaving the office as well.
Please do not hesitate to call our office at (435) 753-9999 with any additional questions or concerns. We truly appreciate you and your patience with us during this time.
The providers and staff at Cache Valley Women’s Center at the Lodge