June brings tulips, lilies, roses; fills the children’s hand with posies. At least according to a poem I found online. This month we celebrate four birthdays! Happy Birthday to Jodi, Trudy, Dr. Kirkman, and D’Anne Moon!
(Our staff and providers work hard to give you the best possible experience but sometimes it’s fun to take a minute and celebrate. As part of our birthday celebrations, we gave our staff and providers a list of questions to answer that will be posted during their birthday month.)
1. Where do you go to de-stress?
I sit down and play the piano for a couple of hours
2. What is your favorite meal?
Meatballs and mashed potatoes
3. What’s your favorite family tradition?
Steak fondue dinner on Christmas Eve
4. What is one important skill you think every person should have?
Social skills and empathy
5. When are you the happiest?
At Disneyland with my family
1. Have you ever met anyone famous?
Laura Dern or Tony Gwynn? Nope – Dallin Oaks!
2. How would you describe yourself as a child?
3. When you were a child, what was your favorite TV show?
Gilligan’s Island 🙂
4. Who would play you in the movie adaptation of your life?
George Clooney, of course
5. Who is your celebrity doppelganger?
George Clooney, or course
1. What is one important skill you think every person should have?
How to properly clean a toilet
2. Describe an experience in which you took a huge leap of faith.
I got married
3. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Chicken Chow Mein
4. What are you willing to spend more money on in order to get the best quality of that item?
5. What memory do you most treasure?
When my first grandchild, who was 3 years old at the time, told me I was her best friend.
1. What was your first job?
Janitor and delivering phone books
2. What is your favorite sport to watch?
3. Which way does your toilet paper hang on the wall – over or under?
Over – except when my kids were little because over made it too easy to empty the whole roll very fast!
4. What three things are left on your bucket list?
5. What food will you never, ever eat?
Avocado – eww!