In preparation for your next visit with your Logan, Utah OB/GYN, it’s important to consider questions you can bring up to discuss your health and wellness.
Each of our providers are equipped and eager to address any questions or concerns you may have to help you feel empowered and cared for.
Talking Points With Your OB/GYN
Depending on your specific needs and circumstances, here are some common questions you may consider asking at your next appointment.
- How often should I visit a gynecologist?
- What is a well-woman exam and why is it important?
- What does a pelvic exam involve?
- What is a pap test and how often do I need one?
- When should my daughter visit an OB/GYN for the first time?
- What are my birth control options?
- How long does it usually take to get pregnant?
- When should I consider fertility testing?
- What fertility tests are used and what do they look for?
- How common is infertility?
- How often do I need a mammogram?
- Why are breast self exams important and how do I do it?
- Are tests needed to check for menopause?
- Does menopause require medical treatment?
- Should I get tested for STIs, and what STIs do you test for?
- Should I consider surgical options (hysterectomy, laparoscopic treatment for endometriosis and ovarian cysts, endometrial ablation, bladder repair and incontinence procedures)?
- Do you offer pregnancy tests?
- When should I schedule my first appointment and what will that appointment look like?
- When is my first ultrasound?
- How often will I need to visit you?
- When can you tell me my baby’s sex?
- What prenatal vitamin should I take?
- What medications are safe to use during pregnancy?
- What are some remedies for morning sickness?
- Are there any foods I should avoid?
- Is it safe to color my hair while pregnant?
- Is it safe to exercise during pregnancy?
- Am I high risk if I’m pregnant with multiples?
- Can I travel while pregnant?
- How can I tell the difference between false labor and true labor?
- What should I expect during a vaginal delivery?
- Will I need a C-Section?
- What should I expect while recovering from a C-Section?
- What is a Vaginal Birth after Cesarean Delivery (VBAC)?
- How common is vaginal tearing?
- Do you have a birth center?
- What is postpartum depression and how do I know if I have it?
- Is PPD the same as baby blues?
Logan, Utah OB/GYN
Whatever your season of life, our team is here to help you navigate all of your questions, ease your worries, and give you the information you need to take control of your health and your future.