(Our staff and providers work hard to give you the best possible experience but sometimes it’s fun to take a minute and celebrate. As part of our birthday celebrations, we gave our staff and providers a list of questions to answer that will be posted during their birthday month.)
We have two birthdays to celebrate this month: Anna Lara and Dr. Gary Fowers.
Anna A. Lara, PAC
1. What was your first job?
2. If you could pick up a new skill in an instant, what would it be?
3. What’s your favorite family tradition?
Christmas Eve – hanging out with family, large dinner, opening pajamas
4. What’s your favorite breakfast cereal?
5. When you were a child, what was your favorite TV show?
Gary K. Fowers, MD
1. What is your superpower?
2. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
3. What animal do you think most closely matches your personality and why?
A beaver – always working and productive. Or a panther!
4. What is your favorite joke?
What do you get when you cross an elephant and a rhino? Elephino! Ha!
5. Do you have a favorite article of clothing?