April brings rain and birthdays to two of our hard-working staff. (Our staff and providers work hard to give you the best possible experience but sometimes it’s fun to take a minute and celebrate. As part of our birthday celebrations, we gave our staff and providers a list of questions to answer that will be posted during their birthday month.) We have two birthdays to celebrate this month: Shelly and Shalise. Happy Birthday!
1. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2. When are you the happiest?
Working out, on vacation, with my family
3. Which way does your toilet paper hang on the wall — over or under?
4. Do you have a favorite charity you wish more people know about?
5. What was your childhood nickname?
1. Who is someone you really admire?
2. What characteristic do you like most about yourself?
I am hard-working
3. What is your favorite meal?
Anything I don’t have to cook.
1. What is your most embarrassing moment?
I fell down a flight of stairs on blind date. Sixteen stairs exactly.
2. If you could pick up a new skill in an instant, what would it be?
3. Describe yourself in three words:
Feisty, fun, compassionate
4. What memory do you most treasure?
Taking my parents, husband, & daughter to Alaska for ten days, with money I saved in quarters. $4,100.00!!
5. What is your all-time favorite Halloween costume?